The use of this website does not require from you as a visitor to register or disclose any personal data. We do not employ any hardware or software techniques to process any personal data of our visitors.
Unless you intentionally send to us or register your personal data with us, no personal data is collected during your visit in our website. Should you provide us your personal data we shall process it solely for the purposes for which it was provided, in compliance with the applicable Dutch laws in force.
Caterpy Europe has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures in order to guarantee the privacy of your personal data.
You have the right to ask at any time the status of your personal data stored with us, and also withdraw your consent for future processing by us.
In case you as a visitor choose to disclose your personal data with us, Caterpy will process it according to the below principles:
processing your personal data solely for the purpose it was provided
- ensuring your personal data is accurate
- if inaccurate, your personal data shall be corrected or otherwise erased or rectified without delay
- processing of the personal data for no longer than necessary as seen fit for the provided purpose
- securing technological and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure at any time
- in case of personal data privacy breach to report it to the competent authorities and when required to the data subject
In our website you will find links to external websites, which are subject to different Privacy Policies. We advise you to carefully read the Privacy Policies of such external websites before making use of them. We cannot guarantee or verify the content of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. You should, therefore, note that you are being directed to external links at your own risk and we assume no responsibility for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links.